Monitor and access your IT infrastructure anywhere, any time simply by touch on your mobile phone
- Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory,Network Device
- IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu ServerView
- Track physical server asset by Barcode
- Access server hardware warranty (HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu)
- Generate real-time server inventory report
- Agentless deployment,No firewall opening,VPN is NOT required
- Multiple InfraDog accounts on single mobile for Managed Service Provider
Feature demo is available after the app download.
Create InfraDog account and manage 10 systems for FREE.
Existing user need to upgrade Management Point to 2.1.41300.0 for all new features
IMPORTANT! Follow below steps to begin using InfraDog.
1. Create InfraDog account.
2. Download Management Point console from InfraDog website.
3. Install Management Point console on any Windows computer in your network with internet connection.
4. Scan Windows computer,VMware vCenter or ESXi host,Active Directory,IPMI by IP range or host name.
5. Push discovered instances to mobile phone.
6. Start monitor and access IT infrastructure on mobile anywhere.
* Single Management Point console can manage hundreds of computers.
* Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
Key features on mobile:
1. Windows Server monitoring and access
- Event Log
- Services (Start/Stop)
- Network port scanning
- Process (Kill)
2. VMware Management
- VMware vSphere vCenter or standalone ESXi host
- VMware Host level: CPU, Memory utilization and Shutdown, Reboot, Maintenance Mode.
- VMware Guest level: CPU, Memory, Disk utilization, Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- VMware Guest live console
- VMware Guest modify # of CPU, Size of memory
- VMware Guest migration (vMotion)
- VMware Guest association with InfraDog managed server instance
3. Active Directory
- Unlock user
- Reset password
- Enable/disable user
- Modify group membership
- Capture employee photo by mobile camera and upload to Active Directory
- Quick find locked, disabled, inactive and password never expires users
4. IPMI hardware control(Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
- Support HP iLO; Dell DRAC; IBM RSA; Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices.
- Cold Reset; Power On or Off.
- Real-Time CPU and Mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed.
- In App Association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical Instance.
5. Network Device Monitoring (Printer, Router, Storage, Firewall etc.)
- Auto discovery for network device IP address, MAC address, model, manufacturer
- Connection status for network devices
- Port monitoring
- Port scanning
- Email alert
- Mobile push notification (unlimited)
- In-App alert history
7. IT Asset management
- In-App pair with Barcode asset tag
- Search asset by Barcode (Phone Camera)
- Display server hardware warranty information on mobile (Dell, HP, IBM, Fujitsu)
8. Real time reporting
- Detailed server inventory chart report (PDF) sent by email
- Search by IP/ host name or Microsoft KB
- Location based search for Microsoft Pinpoint
10. Multi-Users and Profiles
- Invite additional sysadmins or users for your account
- Manage multiple customer IT environments on a single mobile device
Operating systems supported:
- Desktop: Windows XP and above
- Server: Windows 2003 and above
- VMware: vSphere 4 and above
- Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above
- IPMI: 1.5 and 2.0
Server Admin-VMware+Active Dir is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-27. The program can be installed on Android.
Server Admin-VMware+Active Dir (version 2.1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Server Admin-VMware+Active Dir since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-24.
The latest version is 2.1.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-08-27
New Features (Management Point 2.1.41300.0 is required),=================================,Multi-profiles improvement for single email address support (Designed for Managed Service Provider)